Kassie DePaiva talks with students at her alma mater | Arts & Culture
Actress and singer Kassie DePaiva came home to Union County on Tuesday.
Best known for her role as Blair on One Life to Live, DePaiva was inducted into the Union County Public Schools Wall of Fame during a morning assembly. In addition to being honored, the long-time actress and singer spent time greeting students who were anxious to meet her.
DePaiva, daughter of Quentin and Hildegard Wesley and a Union County graduate, has enjoyed a successful career on screen. She’s also released three CD’s and sang at the Grand Ole Opry. She currently has a role on ABC's General Hospital.
She was born Katherine Virginia Wesley. DePaiva is married to her former co-star on One Life to Live, actor James DePaiva.
Top Union-Webster County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Summer Concert Series on Friday nights this year
- HPD: Henderson man drunk, carrying pot while burglarizing garage
- Repainting of Twin Bridges to be funded with money from gasoline tax
- HPD: Drunk man arrested, threatens to blow up police department
- KSP: Man in Zion store parking lot narrowly escapes out of control car