Union Co. Sheriff: Two arrested after wreck | News
Two people were arrested after an SUV rolled over on KY 56 W near Goose Pond Road in Union County Tuesday morning.
The sheriff's department says 35-year-old Tonya Lynn Gendreau of Madisonville was behind the wheel when it crashed. Gendreau and a passenger, 32-year-old Christopher Caryl Smith of Doniphan, MO were both found to be under the influence of a controlled substance according to deputies who responded to the scene.
Genreau is being charged with Aggravated Operating Under the Influence (2nd offense) while Smith was charged with Public Intoxication (excluding alcohol).
Both are in the Union County Jail.
Top Union-Webster County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Summer Concert Series on Friday nights this year
- HPD: Henderson man drunk, carrying pot while burglarizing garage
- Repainting of Twin Bridges to be funded with money from gasoline tax
- HPD: Drunk man arrested, threatens to blow up police department
- KSP: Man in Zion store parking lot narrowly escapes out of control car