Two injured in Union Co. accident | News
UNION CO., KY (WFIE)- Two people were injured in a car wreck in Union County Saturday afternoon.
Kentucky State Police say Chelsie Crider, of Morganfield, was traveling westbound on US 60
Bypass at KY2091 while Findley Mahaffey, of TN, was traveling southbound, when Crider failed to yield right of away
at the intersection and drove into the path of Mahaffey.
Troopers say Mahaffey struck Crider on the driver side. Crider's vehicle stayed in the intersection
and Maheffey's vehicle continued westbound coming to a final rest on the
shoulder of the westbound lane on US 60 Bypass.
KSP say Crider suffered from multiple injuries to neck and back. Mahaffey had two passengers and one of them, Nelle Mahaffey, suffered from broken ribs.
Both were listed as in stable condition at
Union County Methodist Hospital.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Union-Webster County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Summer Concert Series on Friday nights this year
- HPD: Henderson man drunk, carrying pot while burglarizing garage
- Repainting of Twin Bridges to be funded with money from gasoline tax
- HPD: Drunk man arrested, threatens to blow up police department
- KSP: Man in Zion store parking lot narrowly escapes out of control car